For his final work, Godfather Of Mondo Franco E. Prosperi took at the Nature Strikes Back genre and delivered most likely probably the most shocking movie of his controversial career: When PCP gets into the water supply of a city zoo, the drug-crazed beasts including tigers, lions, cheetahs, hyenas and elephants, in addition to seeing eye dogs and sewer rats go berserk and rampage during the streets of Rome. What follows is a terrifying mix of actual animal attacks (supervised by professional circus trainers) and over-the-top 80s Italian gore that remains the best eco-revenge shocker in EuroCult history. Lorraine De Selle (CANNIBAL FEROX, HOUSE AT THE EDGE OF THE PARK) and Ugo Bologna (NIGHTMARE CITY) star on this disturbing urban bloodbath, now digitally remastered for the primary time ever and bursting with all-new Special Features!
- Altered Beasts: Interview With Director Franco E. Prosperi
- Wild Tony: Interview With Actor Tony Di Leo
- Cut After Cut: Interview With Editor & Mondo Filmmaker Mario Morra
- The Circus is in The town: Interview With Animal Wrangler Roberto Tibeti’s son, Carlo Tiberti
- House Of Wild Beasts: A Consult with To The Home Of Franco E. Prosperi
- International Trailer