Disregard what you’ve gotten seen in blurry bootlegs and cruddy budget packs.
This first-ever restoration of the depraved Canadian shocker is being hailed as the genre re-discovery of the year: In 1947, a young girl is roasted alive in a car twist of fate. Thirty years later, her grown brother returns to their childhood home with his mentally unstable wife and sweet daughter Cathy. But if the dead aunt’s vengeful spirit possesses the child, it is going to unleash an unnerving nightmare of creepy mediums, demonic dolls, and a lot of ill 70s foul-mouthed moppet mayhem.
Experience one of the vital strangest EXORCIST/OMEN/CARRIE-inspired grindhouse hits like never before, now transferred in 2k from recently-found film elements and featuring revealing new Extras with long-lost star Randi Allen and producer/director/co-creator Eddy Matalon.
- Director’s Cut
- Alternate U.S. Release Cut
- Tricks And Treats: Interview With Director Eddy Matalon
- Cathy & Mum: Interview with Actress Randi Allen and Costume Designer Joyce Allen
- Audio Remark on US Cut by BirthMoviesDeath Critic Brian Collins and Filmmaker Simon Barrett
- Introduction To Cinematic Void Screening At American Cinematheque By BirthMoviesDeath Critic Brian Collins
- Theatrical Trailer